Vivo has seen a rise in popularity over the last several years. The company now offers a wide range of intriguing smartphones. Among the several smartphone brands available in India, Vivo mobile phones are renowned for providing the best value for money because of their competitive pricing.
Vivo smartphones have several features besides affordability. In reality, the brand’s models come equipped with the newest audio and display technologies. Additionally, some of the best camera modules can be found on Vivo smartphones from the company’s premium line. You can acquire the Vivo model you want on Bajaj Malls on EMI without a credit card. If you’re lucky, you might even be qualified for discounts or other deals that lower the cost of your Vivo Smartphones.
Best Vivo Smartphones to Buy on EMI without Credit Card
One of the top smartphone manufacturers in India is Vivo. The Indian smartphone market is revolutionized by each new device this company releases. Here are the cutting-edge Vivo smartphones for 2022.
- Vivo T1x (4GB RAM + 64GB ROM), Gravity Black
- Vivo T1 5G (4GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Rainbow Fantasy
- Vivo Y21T (4GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Pearl White
- Vivo Y73 (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Roman Black
- Vivo V23e (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Midnight Blue
- Vivo V23 (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Sunshine Gold
- Vivo V21e Sunset Jazz (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM)
- Vivo X80 (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Urban Blue
- Vivo X70 Pro (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM), Aurora Dawn
- Vivo X50 (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM), TWS Blue
Shop on Vivo Store with Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
It’s now simpler than ever to purchase a Vivo smartphone on EMI without a credit card. If you want to purchase a Vivo smartphone using an EMI card, simply follow the steps listed below.
- Go to Vivo’s official website at vivo.com.
- Choose your favorite Vivo Smartphone from the wide selection and make your purchase.
- Select the Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI option as your desired payment method before continuing to the checkout process.
- Choose the EMI tenure, which would specify the sum and length of time for which you would be required to make the payments.
- Your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number should be entered to proceed.
- After using OTP to verify the purchase, you’re done!
How to Buy Vivo Mobile Phones at Bajaj Mall
You can easily get the newest Vivo smartphones at Bajaj Mall. To locate the model you want, simply go to the online marketplace and use the search bar. If you’re looking for a model with a specific feature, you may use the filter function to tailor the search results. As a result, you will find the Vivo models that suit your requirements.
Once you’ve found the Vivo smartphone you want to buy, put it in your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. Pay for the item using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Your desired Vivo smartphone will then be delivered to your address after your order has been placed.
Benefits of Using the Insta EMI Card at the Vivo Store
Having Vivo as one of the online shopping partners has many advantages beyond the benefit of no cost EMI, which are sure to make your purchasing experience enjoyable.
Flexible terms of employment
When you purchase any mobile on EMI without a credit card, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers flexible repayment lengths, ranging from 3 to 24 months, allowing you to choose the repayment plan that best suits your needs.
The application procedure is simple and only calls for the online submission of a few papers.
Buying online is simple
One of the best incentives for purchasing smartphones is in online stores like Vivo.
Pre-approval EMI limit
You are also qualified for a pre-approved EMI Limit of up to 2 lakhs after you receive the EMI Network Card, which you may use at Bajaj Finserv partner stores located in more than 3,000 locations.
Free of foreclosure fees
You won’t have to be concerned about such situations if you use the EMI Network Card. You won’t have to pay any foreclosure fees if you pay the full amount due before the deadline. This is especially useful if you bought your Vivo phone on EMI and want to pay it off as soon as possible.
What is No-Cost EMI?
A no-cost EMI is a plan that allows you to pay for a product or service over the course of your preferred duration in manageable monthly installments with no interest. You can purchase Mobile on EMI without a credit card on the No Cost EMIs feature from Bajaj Finserv without paying any extra fees or hidden costs.
Therefore, if you don’t already have an EMI Network Card, this is the ideal moment to do so and benefit from its features. To manage your EMI Network Card online, visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal.