Get ready to make your dream of driving through Ladakh a reality with this action-packed adventure that will make you experience the combination of adrenaline, serene beauty, and culture of the “land of great passes,” as the whole trip is handcrafted by Banbanjara.
Bike tours allow you to tap into your adventurous side as you embark on this exciting journey to Ladakh from Manali through a variety of fascinating places and routes. air. Itinerary for bike trip from Manali to Leh:
Day 1: Arrival in Manali: An Endless Journey, Manali
- On your arrival in Manali, our representative will welcome you in the usual manner.
- Enjoy a full breakfast at the hotel while looking out the window at the beauty of the valley.
- One can also go to Solang Valley and try various adventure sports activities like paragliding, snow scootering, cable cars, skiing, and many more.
- Later, reunite with your bikes in the evening and explore Mall Road, Hadimba Temple, and ancient Manali.
Day 2: Drive from Manali to Jispa via Rohtang-La to enter a different world, Jispa
- After breakfast, start your drive to Jispa via Rohtang Pass.
- Every year, photographers from all over the country visit the beautiful places in Rohtang.
- The bright blue sky and the snow falling in the Himalayas have appeared in many Bollywood films, from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani.
- Head to Keylong, a secluded area where natural beauty remains untouched in its purest form. Explore the beautiful green valley of Bhaga before heading to Jispa.
- Check-in at Jispa Camp and have afternoon tea and snacks.
- At night in the gardens of Jespa
Day 3: Jispa and Sarchu and Baralacha-la Via | A night under the stars, Sarchu
- After breakfast, proceed to Sarchu.
- Explore this beautiful Himalayan village before heading to Zingzing Bar, one of the longest bars in the world. Baralacha La is your next stop.
- At 16,000 feet, you can see the junction of the three valleys. Have a delicious meal in the tented area of Bharatpur.
- Arrive at Sarchu in the afternoon and participate in various fun activities offered by the operator. Enjoy your delicious meal.
- Overnight at a camp in Sarchu
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh via Gata loops and 21 hairpins, Leh
- Start your journey to Leh after breakfast. Enjoy the ride around the Gata Loops, a set of 21 hairpins leading to the top of Nakee La, one of the highest drives in the Ladakh region.
- Halt there at Nakeela River and Lachung La.
- After lunch at Pang or around the Incoming evening, rest and prepare to verify the LEH COM area.
- Take yourself out to dinner. Stay at a hotel in Leh for the night
Day 5: Leh to Sham Valley | Explore Leh Magnetic Hill
- Start your day off right with a sumptuous breakfast and get ready for an exciting trip to the famous “Valley of the Moon.”
- Visit the Zanskar-Indus River confluence, the world-famous Hall of Fame, and learn about the Indo-Pak conflict. Enjoy a nice langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib on the way back to Leh.
- Later, go to SECMOL, which is a good school of 3 idiots, where entry requires a 10th grade!
- After a day full of activities and excitement, treat yourself to dinner.
- Stay at a hotel in Leh for the night
Day 6: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | Highest Motorway in the World (18,000 feet) Nubra Valley
- Get ready for the best tour after breakfast at the hotel.
- The journey from Leh to Nubra is truly a spectacle. Khardung-La Pass, also known as the gate of Shyok and Nubra, is the highest mountain pass in the world.
- Descending from Khardung-la, stop at Nubra and ride a double-humped camel, which is only found in Ladakh. Later, camp around a campfire under a starry sky.
- Spend the night at Nubra Valley Campground.
Day 7: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | A living memory of Bollywood, Leave Pangong
- After breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indochinese border.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the Shyok River on one side and the Great Wall of China on the other. The mountain is on the other side.
- Stay overnight at a campsite near Pangong Lake.
Day 8: Pangong to Lake Tsokar | Beautiful day The natural environment in Tso Kar
- After breakfast, start your journey to Tsokar Lake, commonly called White Lake because the water covers the edge of the lake.
- The lake is located at an altitude of almost 14700 feet. Around the area, or more precisely on the shores of the lake, is a wetland that plays an important role in the life of many migratory species.
- They come here to lay eggs and reproduce, which makes living things more useful. Bird watchers and environmental enthusiasts will enjoy the lake and its surroundings.
- Stay that night in a camp near Tsokar Lake.
Day 9 | Tsokar to Jispa | Nice comeback!
- Start your journey to Jispa after breakfast.
- Drive through the snow-capped mountains and listen to Nakeela singing beside you. Check out the beautiful Lachung La and Gata loops on the way.
- Arrive in Jispa in the afternoon Enjoy a delicious dinner near the campers.
- Spend the night at the Jispa campsite.
Day 10: Jispa to Manali | Bye-Bye to Mountains, Back to Manali
- Start your journey to Manali after breakfast. On your trip to Manali, indulge in adventure.
- Drive to Manali in the afternoon and spend the day enjoying the beauty of Manali before being transferred to the bus stop.
- Take a nice trip back to your homeland and leave with lots of memories.
Checkout: More Awesome Content