If you’re in the market for a new iPhone, you may have come across the concept of refurbished iPhones. Refurbished iPhones are usually second-hand devices tested and repaired professionally to ensure they still work like new ones.
They are often sold at a fraction of the cost of a brand-new device, making them an attractive option for many shoppers in Australia. But what should you know before buying a refurbished iPhone XR?
In this blog post, we’ll delve into what makes a refurbished iPhone different from its brand-new counterpart, as well as provide some tips on where to find the best deals on refurbished iPhones in Australia. Let’s get started.
Specs of iPhone XR:
- Device Type – iOS Smartphone
- Cores – Hexa-core
- Chipset – Apple A12 Bionic
- Cores – Quad-Core
- Camera – 12 Megapixels with Quad-LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.1 inches IPS Display (828 x 1792 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + eSIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Barometer, Infrared Face Recognition Sensor
- Colour – Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Coral
- Operating System – iOS 12
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1xeSIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, USB v2.0, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 70.9 mm x 143.6 mm x 7.7 mm
- Weight – 194 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium alloy and Glass Body Design, Hexa-Core chip, LTE-A EV-DO Rev.A, HSPA+, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, NFC, Liquid Retina HD Display, HDR10, Dolby Digital Plus, Stereo speakers, HAC (M3/T4) – Hearing Aid Compatibility, Document Editor, Qi Wireless Charging, Fast Charging, M12 Motion Coprocessor, Neural Engine (Eight-core design), 7 nm CPU Technology, IP67 Water and Dust Protection.
- Great processor
- Camera works fine
- Supports wireless is a plus
- IP67 grade dust/water resistance
- Long battery
- It has only one 256 GB variant
What is the iPhone XR Refurbished in Australia?
When it comes to purchasing a refurbished iPhone XR, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Firstly, refurbished iPhones in Australia are becoming increasingly popular, so you’ll need to be quick if you want to snag one.
Secondly, because they’re pre-owned, you’ll need to ensure that the seller is reputable and that the phone is in good condition.
How to get an iPhone XR Refurbished in Australia?
If you want to get your hands on an iPhone XR, consider buying a refurbished model. Here’s what you need to know about getting a refurbished iPhone XR in Australia.
When it comes to buying a refurbished iPhone XR, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to ensure that you’re buying from a reputable seller. There are many scammers out there selling fake or counterfeit products, so you’ll want to be sure that you’re getting your iPhone XR from a trusted source.
Secondly, check the condition of the iPhone XR before making your purchase. Make sure that there are no visible defects or damage on the device, as this could affect its performance. Try to find an iPhone XR with a warranty from the seller, just in case anything goes wrong.
Finally, you’ll need to decide whether you want an unlocked or locked iPhone XR. If you plan on using your device on another network other than the one it’s currently locked to, you’ll need to get an unlocked version.
However, if you’re happy using your iPhone XR on the same network it’s currently locked to, then getting a locked version will save you some money.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should find a great deal on a refurbished iPhone XR in Australia. Several online retailers specialize in selling refurbished iPhones, both new and used, so take some time to browse around and compare prices to find the best deal.
The benefits of iPhone XR Refurbished in Australia:
There are many benefits of buying a refurbished iPhone XR in Australia. For one, it is significantly cheaper than buying a brand-new iPhone XR. A used or refurbished iPhone XR can cost up to 50% less than a new one, making it a great option for budget-conscious consumers.
In addition, refurbished iPhones have been thoroughly tested and inspected by certified technicians. It means that you can be confident that your refurbished iPhone XR will work like new and will not have any hidden defects.
Finally, buying a refurbished iPhone XR in Australia supports local businesses and the economy. By buying from a local seller, you are helping create jobs and boost the Australian economy.
Disadvantages of iPhone XR Refurbished in Australia:
There are a few disadvantages of the iPhone XR refurbished in Australia that customers should be aware of before making a purchase. One downside is that the battery life may not be as good as a new iPhone XR and may have a lower resale value.
Additionally, customers may not have access to AppleCare+ with a refurbished iPhone XR.
How can you buy the refurbished iPhone XR?
Of the many online retailers offering the refurbished iPhone XR, we would like to talk about Wise Market Australia, an online marketplace that deals in refurbished smartphones, laptops, tablets and other accessories.
You can buy many refurbished iPhones from here at the most competitive price and with the best terms and conditions. Wise Market offers a 13-month warranty and a 21-day money-back guarantee on all devices. You can confidently shop from here.
The iPhone XR Refurbished in Australia is a great choice if you want an affordable option to get your hands on the latest Apple device. Not only will you be able to save money, but you can rest assured that the phone has been thoroughly tested and comes with a warranty, giving you peace of mind that it’s as good as new.
With so many options available, there is something for everyone when it comes to finding a refurbished iPhone XR in Australia.